Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What’s Your Geek Sign?


Apparently, my geek sign is "Superhero", which at first sounds super cool, right? Remember though, even superheroes can be douchebags. Tony Stark - I'm looking at you. Batman only pretends to be a dickhead playboy, whereas you ARE that dickhead.

To wit:


Selfless: Yes. Jen always gets the bigger piece of cake, helping of pudding, etc.

Moral: Sure. Until someone disagrees with me, then all of a sudden I'm not. Or I'm too moral. What the fuck ever.

Vigilant: Very. But I blame that on my control issue problems.

Condescending:Yes, very much. Especially if your name is Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman or Rick Santorum. Or you try to convince me that the 90's was a superior era to the 80's.

Pious: Ah, the one they got wrong.

Sanctimonious: The other one they got wrong.

Considering the above, I have drawn the conclusion that I really dislike republicans, and that there is a reason I always end up with the smaller bowl of ice-cream. This needs to stop.

No comments: